How to make Cold Brew Coffee
Here’s a list of things you’ll need to get started,
- Cold Brew Coffee pot
- A refreshing pack of Farmgate Coffee’s Namma Chennai Coffee Blend or The Purist Coffee Blend or The X Blend–Cold Brew Grind
- A jar of distilled Water
- A refrigerator for cooling the brew.
- Step 1: Start off by Adding 5 tablespoons of Farmgate Coffee into the cold brew pot.
- Step 2: Then slowly add 450 ml of distilled water to the pot.
- Step 3: Keep the cold brew pot refrigerated for 14 to 16 hours.
- Step 4: Remove the strainer and serve it with some ice cubes and Voila! Your super delicious Cold brew is ready to serve.